Whitehouse Building Construction LTD – Privacy Notice
Who we are
- Whitehouse Building Construction Ltd is a build company providing all aspects of the building trade. Our office is based…………..
- The General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) sets out the basis upon which an individual’s data can be obtained and used. The purpose of this Privacy Notice is to explain how we will use any personal data that we collect about you when you contact us or use our services in accordance with the GDPR and the Data Protection Act.
- If you would like to contact us about any of the information contained within this Privacy Notice you can contact Anas Jnaidi by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or telephone on 020 3489 5903. Anas Jnaidi is responsible for ensuring that we remain compliant with data protection laws.
What information we collect from our Consumers:
- We collect the following information about you when you contact us via our website:
- Email address
- Postal address
- Phone number
- Job description
- We also collect information about your use of our website, details of which are set out below in the “Cookies and other Tracking Technologies” section below.
- There may be occasions when you may provides us with additional information about yourself or property, known as ‘special’ or ‘sensitive’ data and your date of birth.
How we will use the information we collect about our Consumers:
- We will use the information you provide to us in the following way:
- To set up and operate your online account ( if necessary)
- For the purposes of fulfilling any proposed work on your property.
- To respond to any comments or queries you have regarding our products or the service that we provide.
- To authenticate your email and contact information
- To provide you with the contact and location details of an meetings occurring outside of the property in which work will be undertaken
- To provide our team whether employees or sub contractors with the information required to complete the agreed work
- To provide you with details about other services or products that we offer that we think will be relevant to your requirements or may be of interest to you.
- To analyse the use of our services and products, develop new services and products, and customise our products, services and other information we make available.
- We are required to keep records of any work undertaken for 2 years. We will not keep the information we hold about you for any longer than is necessary to comply with our legal obligations.
- We would like to send you information about products and services of ours and other companies we work with which may be of interest to you. If you have consented to receive marketing you may opt out at a later date.
- You have a right at any time to stop us from contacting you for marketing purposes. If you no longer wish to be contacted for marketing purposes email us at email@example.com
- We will never provide your information to third parties for the purposes of marketing their products to you without seeking your explicit consent to do so.
How we share your information:
- When you make a payment and to the companies who process the payment on our behalf; either WorldPay. This information will include your name and address, phone number and Email address.
- We share your information with selected third party service providers who perform work as subcontractors, website hosting, analytics and search engine providers that assist us in the improvement and optimisation of our site.
- We do not authorise these third parties to use your information for purposes other than for which it has been provided, and do not authorise these third parties to disclose that information to unauthorised parties. We require these third parties to maintain appropriate security to protect your information from unauthorised access or processing.
How we keep your information secure:
- All the information that we obtain from you is stored securely within the EU on a cloud business management software called Oracle
- We would like to communicate with you via email and text message. We will use the email address that you have provided to us in order to send you information about our services and to respond to you when you have an enquiry, raise a concern or complaint with us regarding either our products or service. We are not able to guarantee the security of any email servers, such as outlook, gmail or yahoo.
- The transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to our site; any transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your information, we will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorised access.
Cookies and other tracking technologies
- We collect information about your usage and activity on our website using technologies such as cookies. We and our third-party service providers, advertisers, and/or partners may also place web beacons for such third parties. The use of these technologies by such third parties is subject to their own privacy policies and is not covered by this Policy, except as required by law.
- There are different types of cookies which are used to do different things such as allowing you to navigate between pages on a website efficiently, remembering your preferences on a certain web page, or improving your overall experience.
- Most web browsers automatically accept cookies but you can disable this function by changing your browser settings if you so wish. To find out more about cookies including what they are, how to control them or how to delete them, please visit aboutcookies.org.
Links to other websites
- Our website may contain links to other websites or services that are not owned or controlled by Whitehouse Building Construction Ltd. This Policy only applies to information collected by our website. We have no control over these third party websites, and your use of third party websites and features are subject to privacy policies posted on those websites. We are not responsible or liable for the privacy or business practices of any third party websites linked to our website. Your use of third parties’ websites linked to our website is at your own risk, so we encourage you to read the privacy policies of any linked third party websites when you leave our website.
Access to your information:
- Under the GDPR you have a number of rights with regard to how your personal data is handled. You have the right to request a copy of the information that we hold about you or in certain circumstances to ask us to delete the information we process about you. If you would like a copy of some, or all, of your personal information please email Anas Jnaidi
- at firstname.lastname@example.org or write to us at the following address; ……………….
- If your personal details change, or it comes to your attention that the information we hold about you is inaccurate in any way please let us know and we will make the appropriate corrections.
- If you have concerns about the way in which we have handled your data please contact [name]. If you are not satisfied with our response to any complaint you may have made, you can complain directly to the Information Commissioner Office.
Changes to our Privacy Notice:
- We regularly review our Privacy Notice and will update this page when necessary. This Privacy Notice was last updated on the 24th May 2018.